These grinding and deburring machines are suitable for machining both sides of stainless steel, steel, aluminium or non-ferrous metal workpieces.
The SBM-L G1S2 grinding and deburring machines were developed for deburring on both sides and edge rounding of workpieces in one operation. The LISSMAC machines are used for deburring sheet metal and processing sheet metal parts, laser parts and stamped parts. The L series is equipped with three units each on the top and bottom. The processing of stainless steel, steel, aluminium or non-ferrous metal workpieces can be done either on the upper side, the lower side or on both sides.
Two-sided sheet metal processing and edge rounding in one operation gives time savings of up to 60%. It is also possible to easily connect automation solutions or to integrate them into production lines. The machine concept ensures ergonomic operation and a pleasant working environment without pollution, dust and noise.
- Deburring and edge rounding of parts up to 50 mm material thickness
- Removal of spots on the sheet metal surface
- Processing both sides of the parts simultaneously eliminates the need of turning heavy parts and processing them for a second time
- Simultaneous deburring and edge rounding of interior and exterior contours
- Dry operation
- Simple, intuitive operation
- The processing units can be individually adjusted or turned on and off electrically.
- Maximum productivity while maintaining machining quality
- The cross-machining principle guarantees optimum tool utilisation over the entire working width.
- Faster and simpler tool change within just a few minutes
- Modular and compact in modern machine design – smaller footprint
- Improved work environment – Reduction of dust, dirt and noise
- Optionally available: Conveyor Technology; Handling Systems, Automation; Custom Solutions
- Up to 60 % work time savings compared to one-side processing grinding machines
[ Video ]
|Working width max.||1000 / 1500 / 2000 mm|
|Workable material thickness||0.5 – 50 mm|
|Voltage||400 V / 50 Hz|
|Network Structure||3~ PEN / 3~ PE+N|
|total current consumption||37.5 A / 41 A / 41 A|
|total power||21.5 kW / 23 kW / 23 kW|
|insulation class||IP 42|
|infinitely variable feed speed||0-4 m/min.|
|adjustment of material thickness||Electric|
|adjustment of tools||Electric|
|weight approx.||2500 / 2800 /3200 kg|
|dimensions (W/D/H ) approx.||2800/1500/1800 mm|